Thank you for visiting our website. When browsing this website, you are agreeing to comply with and are bound by the following terms and conditions.
• Deliveries are made by Rampisham Timber services own delivery platforms. Collection is possible by prior arrangement.
• Rampisham Timber services will always confirm your delivery, and where possible arrange to deliver at a time and date to suit you.
• Deliveries are made using tipper trucks, and prior instruction as to tipping location would be appreciated if the client is available to receive the delivery. In the event of no instruction and the client not being present, the logs will be tipped in a place deemed most sensible.
• Stacking or non-mechanised handling and moving of the delivery from the drop site is likely to involve a surcharge to cover the time taken and is strictly by prior arrangement.
Refund & Replacement
• In the unlikely event the product does not meet the client’s expectation, we will either refund and collect the goods or replace the goods.
• All goods delivered remain the property of Rampisham Manor Farms Ltd until payment in full is received
• We deliver logs for free within a 15-mile radius of DT2 0PP, deliveries beyond this range are subject to a surcharge. Sawn Timber delivery is agreed on a separate case by case basis.
• The content this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk, and we exclude our liability for any inaccuracies or errors, to the fullest extent permitted by law.